Salary: £35,000- £50,000 DOE plus car allowance and company phone
Our client is an established and rapidly expanding telecommunications company based in the centre of Bristol.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced technical Engineer to work in a varied office/field based role. To be considered for this position you must hold a current ACSS accreditation.
The client is looking for a qualified Avaya Engineer to join the Technical Support Team and provide high quality assistance to clients, both on site and remotely.
This is a mixed and varied role, including 2nd and 3line technical support from the office in Bristol, on-site installations, pre-install system preparation, office based remote diagnostics and client support. Working with their partner there is a fantastic opportunity to cross knowledge transfer/train on ACCS, IPOCC and Aura.
You will be required to be able to articulate the benefits of the Avaya technology and will be consulted and occasionally required as pre sales support for team members.
They client requires some flexibility for support on out of hours to clients and internal Service Delivery Managers.
You need to have the following skills / experience:
- Experienced in Support, Diagnostics, Maintenance, pre-building and testing of Avaya IP Office (SE and SBC, both in physical & virtual environment)
- Project managing new installations
- Good understanding & knowledge of setting up and configuring SIP trunks
- Manage faults that may arise both on the telephone and on site
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting to determine the cause of technical faults or errors; resolve technical issues and communicate with other technical experts for problem resolution
- Good understanding of WAN/LAN and associated IP technologies
- Ensure personal accreditations are up to date and appropriate for work being performed and advising the business unit manager of the specialisations required
- Ensure that systems and applications are installed, configured, monitored, managed and maintained in accordance with company policy and industry 'best practices'
- Server Edition: 1 year
- Avaya IP Office: 2+ years
- Session Border Controller: Min 6mth preference given to 1+ year/s
- Full Driving License
- AIPS & ACSS
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!