Software Support Executive
Our client is an established leader in their field with an enviable customer base across the UK and Europe. Due to an internal promotion they are looking for a Software Support Executive to work with existing clients to respond to incoming queries and resolve to the satisfaction of the customer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous web/software support experience to develop their career further.
As a Software Support Executive your duties will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries from a variety of channels including telephone, email, Twitter and online chat
- Documenting and logging all queries
- Providing ad hoc telephone based and face to face training with clients
The successful Software Support Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous B2B technology customer support
- A passion for technology with the ability to talk to customers of varying technical knowledge
On offer is a basic salary in the region of £18,000 - £22,000 plus a great benefits package.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.