Front End Developer
Are you a sport’s fanatic who happens to be an expert in front end development? A high-flying, international fashion empire is on the hunt for a talented Front End Developer to join their friendly team in Greater Manchester!
Our client’s office is ideally located in the Greater Manchester area; providing the successful candidate with an abundant amount of transport opportunities! As a company they pride themselves on delivering high-quality, cutting- edge fashion to sport’s enthusiasts around the world. The company’s success rate and brand reputation are of up-most importance to them and as they continue to develop and grow, they are now on the look-out for a hard-working, creative Front End Developer!
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience by working for a globally recognised brand!
The Key Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Create and implement new user-facing features for the website
- Liaise closely with third party agencies and back-end developers
- Generate reusable codes and libraries which can be utilise in the future
- Develop and optimise existing features of the website by working closely with key stakeholders
- Deliver optimised solutions by working as part of a team and understanding the key SEO principles
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent Photoshop skills and experience of using Tag Management tools is also desirable
- Strong understanding of C#, Java, Ruby and interaction design
- Capable of managing expectations and executing feasibility studies
- Competent understanding of code versioning tools and comfortable working in an Agile Environment would also be advantageous
Is this the job for you? You can always apply online today!