SharePoint Administrator (Banking - Savings) - c£45K + Benefits - Reading
"A superb opportunity to develop your career in a fast-moving environment."
We’re looking for a first-class SharePoint Administrator to join an organisation that is enjoying strong growth and expansion. Working in the Financial Services sector provides a fast-paced, high energy environment but comes with better than usual rewards and benefits.
Our client is migrating their 2010 platform across to 2016, this is all on premise at this stage but work is already underway to look to include Azure. This would be a great opportunity to take your on premise skills and train up to Azure if you don’t already have that skill set. If you already have exposure then even better!
This is a frontend role; HTML & CSS coding skills will be exceptionally useful and you can expect to interact with the End User base as part of your daily role.
We are looking for the following skills & you will have around 5 years’ experience, ideally in more than one organisation;
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online experience
- Implementation of SharePoint Business Intelligence for Self Service Reporting
- Design and implementation of a SP environment for BI Reporting, Intranet and Document Management from the ground up.
- Strong SharePoint Designer Workflow capabilities
- Strong InfoPath development skills
- Monitoring and Administration of the SharePoint environment.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- User training, requirements gathering, solution design and implementation.
- BI and management information design
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014
A remuneration package of between £40-48k is available along with a generous benefits package including 25 days Annual Leave and an annual bonus scheme!
For more information send your CV or call Mike to discuss your experience.