Are you an experience Database Developer?
Ideally you will be degree qualified in systems development or able to demonstrate relevant experience with the ability to travel at short notice to USA and Europe with potential for worldwide travel is preferred as this role offers global opportunities.
You should be able to converse easily at all levels i.e. ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience and rapidly assimilate roadmaps for complex concepts
You will need 3 years’ experience programming relational databases and knowledge of the following:
- Broad based knowledge of hardware
- knowledge of Filemaker 11 (desirable)
- Web services
Key duties include:
- Develop system applications as directed by the IT & Systems Development Manager
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of TIMS (TestLink Inventory Management System)
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyse data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provides assistance and training to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
Keywords: IT, developer, filemaker, systems, database, jobs, Poole, global
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30 - 34,000