My client an international creative agency are looking for a midweight .Net developer who specailises in CMS' such as Sitecore, EPiserver, Kentico, Sitefinity or Umbraco. As a midweight .Net developer who will be a key part of the Technical team that will help develop robust and reliable code for clients.
- Server-side development & maintenance of websites, cms, and interactive platforms.
- Producing efficient and readable code in .NET (C#)
- Working across all creative teams and development teams.
- When required, working with Tech Leads & the Technical Director to help plan our technical solutions.
Experience & capabilities:
- Have considerable experience creating object-oriented C# code in .NET
- Have an understanding of enterprise CMS platforms and demonstrate flexibility to become proficient in others.
- Good understanding of project workflow and testing tools such as JIRA
- Systems administration & Devops experience on hosting platforms such as Rackspace and AWS
- Enterprise Content Management System development.
- Experience of Sitecore, Umbraco or Kentico.
- Experience of Node.js, PHP or Python.
- Experience of automated builds using TeamCity, Jenkins.
If you would like to work as part of a creative team on exciting CMS platform builds using .Net and multiple CMS' then please apply below for the role of .Net developer below or by sending your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency