Account Executive - Tech Start-up
Based in Edinburgh, this innovative technology start-up is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb management platform in the world, and currently manages over 1500 homes across London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Sydney. They ensure hosting on Airbnb is hassle-free by handling everything from property listings, pricing and booking enquiries. This tech start-up is expanding at an enormous rate and have just secured additional funding to grow both their team and their customer base.
There couldn't be a moe exciting time to join this burgeoning business and they are now on the lookout for a graduate Account Executive to maintain, build and scale up their client relations in Edinburgh.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be dealing with clients directly to ensure their experience is outstanding; from the initial onboarding, right the way through to ongoing Account Management. Your core focus will be to optimise host revenue through efficient onboarding and effective account management of the properties allocated to them. You will be an integral part of a rapidly expanding team and be the first and only company representative that the host meets and engages with.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your role will involve:
- Managing accounts and building great working relationships with the hosts in order to convert a signed property into a valuable revenue generator
- Optimising host revenue through efficient onboarding and effective management
- Collating accurate information and gaining exposure to properties through onboarding meetings at the host's home
- Channelling host feedback to build a scalable service that meets clients' needs
- Supporting hosts with queries and complaints, balancing host interests with those of the business
- Problem-solving and coordination by using the tools available to resolve issues e.g. SalesForce, sometimes working with other operational teams
- Working collaboratively with other teams to provide a good, all-round service
- Travelling around Edinburgh and meeting with hosts face to face as well as over the phone
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- A big fan of Airbnb
- Previous experience within customer service/operations is desirable
- A positive, proactive attitude and the motivation to grow a young company very rapidly
- A genuine excitement for using technology to transform an industry
- Good knowledge of Edinburgh is essential
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary, plus the prospect of company share options after your probation period
- Birthday day off!
- Great office in a co-working space in Edinburgh
Looking for Account Executive graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Account Executive graduate job in Edinburgh today!