Front End Web Engineer
Our client is an exciting technology start-up based in Newcastle. Due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Front End Web Engineer.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Working within the marketing team to provide front end web and design support
• Development implementation of the company website
• Optimising company website for SEO and mobile responsiveness
• Maintaining company website with latest content
• Overseeing complex website projects such as translation of site, identifying suitable partners and
managing development from concept to final implementation.
• Collaborating on creative briefs, suggesting and implementing ideas and working across disciplines to
deliver high quality and innovative marketing materials.
• Collating and selecting assets for use in various marketing campaigns.
• Developing the company’s visual brand identity and guidelines alongside the wider marketing & creative
teams, playing an active role to consistently ensure the brand is fresh and reflective of the company ethos.
• Experienced engineer with demonstrable creative web experience
• Experience using Bootstrap would be preferred
• Clean and creative design style with a quality first approach to all projects.
• Experience managing a company’s web presence from implementation, optimisation and analysis
• Able to work collaboratively across disciplines to establish innovative ideas and implement these into
• Passion for all things tech with a keen eye for new techniques and fresh approaches.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to drill down
to establish needs and offer the best possible outcomes.
• Previous experience working to and achieving deadlines.
• An interest in UX and usability principals.
Salary: Upto £35,000 plus excellent benefits