Platform Engineer - Devops,Microservices, Docker, AWS, Puppet,GoLang
Platform Engineer - Devops,Microservices, Docker, AWS, Cloud, Puppet,GoLang, NodeJS, NoSQL
Fantastic opportunity to help influence the technology direction of a rapidly growing FTSE250 company in a Platform Engineer role. They are technology agnostic, the tech is Broad and Challenging, cash rich company, they are changing the entire business tech stack and this creates much work, projects and growth!
The Platform Engineer will:-
- build end-to-end web solutions
- influence and contribute to technical architecture
- participate in the entire development life cycle, from requirements to deployment
Principles adopted by our client:-
- lean development and agile methodologies
- test and behaviour driven development (TDD, BDD)
- continuous delivery, testing, integration and deployment - Jenkins, hudson etc
- getting things done and out there
Our client doesn't dictate or micromanage, they want their teams to be autonomous, proactive and self organising. They are technology agnostic and always try to choose the right tool for the job.
stack today consists of react.js+graphQL frontend, domain services in mostly node.js and golang, supporting infrastructure of storage and queues - all dockerized and orchestrated by kubernetes in aws.
Reasons to work for my client:-
They will give you lots of opportunities to use and pick up new technologies. Hours are flexible and freedom to play. It's a true Kanban/Agile/Lean environment, Cafeteria on 2nd Floor where a Main meal will cost you £2.50......there are Pool Tables, Snooze Rooms etc.
Salary for the Platform Engineer-will vary depending on experience, so anything from £75,000 to £100,000 basic + shares, bonus, pension, flexi hours etc
Platform Engineer - Devops,Microservices, Docker, AWS, Puppet,GoLang, NodeJS, NoSQL