Data Services Analyst
A Data Services Analyst job for a 12 month contract in Brighton for £33K.
Hays are currently shortlisting CV's on behalf of The Pensions Regulator as they seek to recruit a Data Services Analyst in Brighton, East Sussex, to develop, deliver, and implement Automatic Enrolment (AE) data quality reporting across a number of AE data assets. The role will have engagement with key stakeholders and information consumers, including Services Managers to define information requirements to implement data quality improvement initiatives and roadmap.
The role will produce data extracts and analysis from a range of data sources in response to internal and external data requests. Analysis and data matching will be facilitated to support the identification of employer non-compliance, trends, inconsistencies, and risks to support business decisions and activities across the automatic enrolment (AE) directorate.
* Deliver data quality reports to identify and quantify data quality issues and track improvements through active monitoring of data across the AE data store, case management system, and third party data
* Produce team performance reports to quantify and monitor quality of data matching activity and cleansing activity in the AE data store (AEDS)
* Perform data profiling to identify and quantify data quality issues to key business representatives.
* Support development of an AE data quality roadmap
* Produce data extracts or summary analysis in response to requests from internal or external customers
* Provide interpretation of data analysis to internal and external customers
* Carry out peer review of code and provide subject matter expertise on data held across AE
* Handle escalated data-related queries from the business, including compliance and enforcement teams and third parties
* Manage data interfaces between AE and third parties and liaising with IT technical teams to resolve issues
Essential and Desirable criteria
* Relevant degree or equivalent qualification desirable
* Advanced SQL
* Knowledge of SAS or 'R' desirable but not essential
* Experience of data quality reporting, data profiling, and analysis
* Experience of data visualisation tools and packages desirable