Paraplanning Vacancy: Glasgow
My client, based in Glasgow City Centre, are an award winning Financial Planning and Investment Company with over 150 years experience and an excellent reputation UK and globally.
They are looking for an experience Paraplanner to join their fast paced team on a permenant basis and interviews will be ASAP.
Prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Financial Planners. Ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of
the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner whilst mitigating any risks to the business and assisting with the achievement of business targets.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
* Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
* Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
* Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
* Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
* Obtain data on in-house and third party products in order to provide technical valuations as required.
* Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying and obtaining necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
* Deal with client and insurer queries to completion as appropriate.
* Ensure that client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given.
* Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets and meet client expectations.
* Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
* Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
* Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
* Organisation and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
* Professional telephone manner.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.