Installation & Implementation Engineer - Petersfield - £32,000
Installation & Implementation Engineer
£25,000 - £32,000
Windows, SQL Server, VMWare, Hyper-V, Networking
Our client are an industry leading professional software house supplying a suite of solutions to assist with organisational governance.
They are looking for an experienced deployment, infrastructure and support specialist. The successful candidate will have existing experience remotely installing and supporting complex Windows software products installed at multiple locations. They will be a self-starter as well as able to work with others in a small team. Our client are keen to recruit someone with an ambition to work in a software house, supporting the software that is developed by their colleagues.
The role will involve being a member of our team supporting the use of our software, including tablet apps, by over 250 organisations.
- Installation of multi-component software on remote systems
- Server 2008 R2 onwards administration including IIS, Component Services
- SSL configuration
- SQL Server 2008 onwards
- SQL querying
- VMWare & Hyper-V
- Excellent customer service through telephone and email communications
- Troubleshooting including event viewer and log file analysis
- A wider understanding and enthusiasm for technology
- IT Security / ISO27001
- Firewall administration in particular Cisco and WatchGuard
- Experience with legacy MS Server Operating Systems
- Software product telephone and email first and second line support
- MS Windows & Office
- The ability to read code and understand what it is doing
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role please contact Oliver Wilson on or email
SQL, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Server, Networking, XML, VMWare, Hyper-V, Virtulisation, Installation, Configuration, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville