Finance Manager (SME Construction, CIS)
Finance Manager CIMA, ACCA, QBE / SME Construction Business / Outskirts Of Manchester / Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits including Flexi Time, Parking / Excellent Opportunity, Very Commercial Hands On Role!!!
Nixon Caunce Associates are working on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Finance Manager who has CIS experience to work for a rapidly expanding £10 million T/O SME business in Manchester. The company has grown considerably over the past 12 months and requires a Finance Manager to set up the finance function and to bring everything in-house from there external Accountants. This role requires a very hands on individual who can implement processes, systems, staff management. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be tasked with the following duties
- Setting up the complete finance function from start to finish
- Monthly management accounts including commentary / analysis
- Payroll, monthly & weekly using Sage Payroll
- CIS Subcontractor payments
- Implementing new systems, processes
- Managing a team of 2 finance / administration clerks, appraisals
- General office management
To be Successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience.
- You MUST have experience of working within a similar role for a SME business
- You MUST have CIS experience
- You MUST have experience with liaising with external Accountants / Audit
- You MUST have experience of Sage, Sage Payroll
- You MUST be well organised and be extremely hands on
What's On Offer?
This is a fantastic role for an Accountant to work for a hugely successful SME, its a role which someone can improve and develop processes and help grow the business. This is a very challenging role. You will also receive a fantastic salary and benefits package with flexi time. Please email your CV to Wayne Caunce or call 07879-626-501