Lead Solution Architect based in London - permanent role
- Accountable for driving & shaping technical solutions, and overseeing solution architecture across the programme.
- Leading and creating the solution architecture.
- Drive architectural decisions across the programme Leading deployment architecture discussions and approaches for prospective platforms.
- Technically lead all teams to ensure that the overall adopted solution is to the highest quality, performance and scalability and drive adoption of best practices.
- Advise on the assignment of technical tasks across the solution landscape in support to the programme and project teams providing client consultancy around the design and architecture of the complete digital solution.
- Documenting the overall Solution Architecture for the overall systems landscape - working with multiple third-parties to achieve this.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience as Lead Solution Architect on large digital projects.
- Demonstrable experience delivering eCommerce sites on WebSphere Commerce suite using extended sites.
- Demonstrable experience leading multi-vendor project teams.
- Experience delivering brand web sites using an industry standard CMS (Adobe, CoreMedia, Sitecore).
- Knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate preferred, certification desirable.
- Strong technical governance background.
- Good critical design thinking skills.
- Experience of being the technical lead in a team comprised of onshore and offshore resources.