Want to be part of this success story? My Client is a modern, Manchester based Digital and Creative Agency and there is now an opportunity for a full-stack Lead Web Developer to lead the growing team. If you like working on multiple projects and are used to leading a team and managing the work flow of the team - then this is a fantastic opportunity.
The role: As the Lead / Senior web developer your role will include:
- Building and Deploying Websites
- Building Web based applications
- Building eCommerce functionality websites
- Working on varied internal development projects
About you: The ideal candidate will be demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- 4 years experience in WordPress Development
- Experience in Advanced Custom Fields and Plugin Creation
- Ecommerce functionality development
- Proven experience of building bespoke websites
- Excellent Communication skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Linux server
- Previous work flow management of a team
- Coaching and mentoring
- Magento experience.
£33,000 - £43,000 + Excellent Bens
- Fun working environment
- 28 days holiday
- City Centre Location
- Childcare vouchers, Private Health, Cycle to work Scheme
- Contributary Pension
- Great company - apply today