Based in Central London, travel within UK
Basic of £45000 to £60000 + Bonuses and benefits.
My client is a fee-based investment advisory firm specialising in ethical wealth management to HNW clients and institutions. They are looking to recruit Wealth Advisers to provide financial advice on product offerings as well as promoting the company’s brand of UCITS collective investment schemes within the UK. The company’s office is based in London; however travel within the UK is expected.
- Promote the company’s brand of collective investment schemes within the UK.
- Provide the full function of financial advice to retail clients including a fact find, suitability analysis and suitability report and provide ongoing service to existing clients.
- Ensure that sales and activity targets are met.
- Travel to various parts of the UK to meet with retail and institutional clients.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma in Financial Planning; should be ideally level 6 certified financial adviser and be RDR compliant, recognized by the FCA to give regulated advice covering UCITS and mutual funds, ISA’s and SIPP products.
- Should be familiar with the broad range of investment and retirement savings options.
- History of building strong relationships and proven sales track record.
- A self-starter with lots of enthusiasm and self-confidence.
They will provide full training and support. This is an exciting opportunity to market a highly successful proposition in the UK.