Branch Manager - Tool Hire - Shrewsbury (£30k+bonus)
A rare chance to join one of the leading Plant/Tool Hire businesses in the UK who have almost 200 sites nationwide. As a result of their continued expansion they are looking for an exceptional calibre Branch Manager to take charge of a new site in Shrewsbury and develop the business locally.
- You will be responsible for driving the growth of your business - through building relationships internally and externally. Using your experience in Tool Hire you will be integral to the team, managing Fitters, Drivers and Hire Supervisors, you will also work with your Management team to ensure the smooth running of the Branch and deliver great service to your customers.
- There is a large amount of flexibility in the role, split between being based in-Branch and out in the field, meeting existing/potential customers to manage relationships and drive sales, growing your business.
The Successful Candidate:
- It is essential that you will have gained experience in a Tool Hire/Plant Hire environment previously.
- Sales experience is also highly preferred (but not essential).
- You will be a hands-on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your Branch in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected from the rest of your team.
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must.
- You will be able to demonstrate a highly progressive CV and be able to articulate effectively how you have progressed and why you have moved between roles.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary up to £30k+bonus depending on experience.
- Monday-Friday 7am-6pm, Saturdays 8am-12pm.