Cost Accountant / Management Accountant
Large scale manufacturing group have an opportunity for an experienced Part / Fully Qualified Cost Accountant (Management Accountant).
The award winning business have an exceptionally strong brand and superb market position. They have experienced 3 years of accelerated growth (top line and profit) and have taken the opportunity to invest heavily in new markets, services and products and sees them poised from continued rapid expansion.
- Management Accounts Preparation (monthly) to include P&L, variance analysis, Balance sheet, reporting of cashflow.
- Cost Accounting - significant involvement in producing costing models that best suit the needs of a business amid fast growth.
- Commercial reporting - developing a suite of reports that provide detailed, accurate and real-time insight into the performance of production areas.
- Various routine and ad hoc commercial / operational analysis (yield, wastage, product costing, pricing, BOMs, margin trends, KPIs).
- Project Accounting (new market investigation and appraisal, ROI summaries, competitor analysis).
The business need:
- A proactive Management Accountant who enjoys a fast paced production setting.
- A professional problem-solver who enjoys ad hoc reporting / business partnering alongside the monthly routine.
- Someone who knows their way around a h lookup!
- Someone who can develop costing tools in a manufacturing group.
- An individual who enjoys interacting with, challenging, influencing and developing great relationships with non finance colleagues at all levels.
The remit is broad, the business is growing, the benefits package is superb and the opportunity for career progression is clearly mapped. The business will move swiftly so please apply immediately if interested.