Digital Solution Architect Content Management
Digital Solution Architect (Content Management)
Before you read through this job description, ask yourself this.. Do you have the drive and passion to improve the quality of people lives on a global scale? Do you want to be involved in major life changing projects? And most importantly do you have a strong passion for technology? Well my client is looking for you...
As a Solution Architect you will work within the Digital Practise specialising in the areas of Content Management. You will be building and maintaining Content Management systems for a range of clients using tools such as Adobe EM (experience manager), Drupal (PhP), Sitecore (.Net) and Opentext. This role is hands on and may also suit Technical Leads, delivery focussed Project Managers, and functional leads. The perfect candidate will also be able to work with senior stakeholders both internally and externally. If this is you, then apply NOW!
- Digital Solution Architects – Content Management
- Build & maintain CMS for a range of clients
- Platform Delivery – not marketing, not creating text / content, etc.
- Need SME’s or delivery-focussed consultants
- Require expertise in one of their platforms
- Need deep technical proficiency – looking for experts in CMS (not operational PM’s)
- Level of expertise and complexity of previous engagement is more important than where they come from
- Will be working on e2e lifecycle; requirement gathering, testing, deployment
- Extensive experience using Web Content Management tools such as ADOBE EM (experience manager), Drupal (PhP), Sitecore (.Net), Opentext
- Need to have experience of building platforms with a level of complexity
- Stakeholder engagement experience
Desirable (but not compulsory):
- Certifications in Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner, Adobe Campaign Developer or Adobe Campaign Tech Architect
This is a unique opportunity to join a global consultancy management firm who encourage a meritocratic career path and involvement in high profile projects. If you are looking to join a rapidly growing team of professionals express your interest today! Give me a call today on (0) or send your CV over to
Location: UK wide
Salary: £45,000 - £87,000 base salary + Competitive Benefits
Start Date: Flexible