Technical Support Engineer - Telecoms - Up to 35k
Technical Support Engineer, Up to 35k
Travel to client sites required (South West England, South Wales, Bristol)
A great opportunity for a strong, motivated and independent individual to assist in providing 1st-2nd line support to clients with their IT solutions both on site and remotely, largely focussed on corporate phone systems / telecoms installs and associated IT infrastructure.
The business is a dynamic, friendly and expanding technology company in the Telecommunications and IT sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with an ambitious, successful and very well-established Telecommunications company. As a Support Engineer you will be playing a pivotal role in client satisfaction and ultimately the growth of the company.
Required experience / skills:
- Proven experience providing support to SME clients in the business sector.
- Experience of implementing Mitel / Aastra or Avaya telephone systems would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of hosted telephony systems would be highly beneficial.
- Strong call logging and call recording experience
- Exceptional communication skills, with a customer service focused mindset.
- Experience with VOIP technologies and protocols (SIP)
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching and Firewalls
This role is based in Bristol, South West England
Overall Package / OTE:
Up to £35k, dependent on experience