Software Developer - Senior Java Developer
Salary £50,000 per annum
Contact Careers Recruitment are now recruiting for a Senior Java Developer on behalf of our client.
Our Client is an innovative team who build and supply real-time systems for leading B2B systems in the transport and aviation industry.
- A driving force behind the Agile engineering culture
- Mentor Agile principles, pair programming, CI, TDD, Scrum
- Be fanatical about OO development and design patterns
- Be experienced in working in Scrum teams, but flexible to the practices
- Be passionate about testing
- Confident tackling technical debt
- Excellent in Oral and written English communication
- Have implemented large scale automated end to end testing
- Experience using Angular
- Building software products for external customers
Key Technologies or Roles
Our belief in people drives everything we do. By attracting and developing the most talented specialists in their fields, we are able to design and deliver innovative and practical IT solutions that deliver tangible benefit.
We’ve created an environment where people can draw on the knowledge and experience of their colleagues to grow professionally. We’re also a place where commitment, talent and sheer hard work gets noticed and rewarded.
Our emphasis on people fosters an entrepreneurial spirit where we can be flexible, resourceful and unique in our approach. This enables us to provide our customers industry-leading products and services.
Technology is powerful, but it’s our people who bring it to life.
Apply for this role:
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV/Covering letter by following the online instructions.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".