Infrastructure Team Lead
Infrastructure Team Lead | Competitive Salary + Bonus | Excellent Training | Telecommunications | London
Your new company
Your new company is a leading provider of Telecommunications services.
Your new role
You will be Infrastructure Team Lead maintaining, supporting and developing the IT infrastructure. The hands on part of your role will be project related involving the design and delivery of Infrastructure solutions and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
Expert knowledge of VMware is essential as well as a good knowledge of Microsoft. You will be a strong leader, driving and directing the Infrastructure team as the technical lead.
Responsible for the operational management of the following systems;
- Infrastructure (AD, Servers, Storage, UPS, SQL)
- Messaging (Exchange, BES, Good, Active Sync, Message labs, Lync)
- Application delivery (Citrix Xen App)
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Management (monitoring and monitoring platforms)
- Security (applications and devices)
- Network (LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN's)
- Data services (file data, SFTP, SharePoint infrastructure)
Skills and qualifications;
- Demonstrable experience of Windows Server, including DHCP, DNS, DFS, WSUS, WDS, Group Policy and experience of working in a multi domain environment
- Working knowledge of Exchange 2010
- Excellent understanding of HP Server Hardware
- Expert knowledge of VMWare
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS, Office and supporting
- Proven experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
- Proven experience with Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Demonstrable experience with Switch, Firewall and SSL VPN appliances, preferably Juniper
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coach and develop junior team members
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
What you'll get in return
This role is offering a competitive salary, training and the opportunity to work for leading business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.