Dual Site Manager
Are you an experienced Store Manager?
We are recruiting a Dual Site Store Manager to run sites in Newcastle and Chester-le-Street, who has experience running a convenience store ideally, SPAR or Londis branded.
You may also have experience running a petrol forecourt site/store and be knowledgeable with the necessary petroleum legislation.
Our client is a growing convenience retailer and rewards its employees with a competitive salary.
You would be responsible for the day-to-day running of the sites to ensure that customers receive the best possible service whilst managing the stores financial performance in terms of sales, costs, waste etc.
Reporting to the Area Manager your key accountabilities would be: -
- Maximise sales whilst remaining within the budgets set by the Company
- Set an example to staff by always demonstrating a high level of customer service
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is delivered at all times by staff
- Carry out Sales Assistant / Supervisor duties as and when required in the interests of maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensure that stock is controlled efficiently
- Place stock orders and oversee deliveries in accordance with Company procedure
- Ensure that stock is rotated and date checks are regularly carried out
- Ensure that stock is regularly replenished
- Carry out quarterly and / or weekly stock takes
SITE PRESENTATION / MERCHANDISING
- Ensure that the store is well presented and all point of sale material is displayed in accordance with planograms
- Ensure that high standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the site
FUEL / FORECOURT MANAGEMENT
- Order and manage the fuel for the site
- Ensure forecourt meets company and statutory standards
- Ensure that all paperwork and administration relating to the site is carried out effectively and on time
- Manage and maintain all site systems (e.g. Torex, back office IT, CCTV etc.)
- Action all promotions in a timely manner
- Ensure the safety of the premises and all personnel, cash, stock and property by complying with security procedures (with the support of the Area Manager).
- Act as a key holder and attend the premises outside normal trading hours in the event of an alarm activation.
Please call Ellie at Pink Recruitment for further information!!