Digital Product Owner
A Birmingham based retail business are looking to recruit a Digital Product Owner to join their Customer Marketing team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Our client is a Birmingham based multi-brand retail business, with a significant Marketing and Digital team.
The Digital Product Owner role involves:
- Managing and monitoring the digital user journey experience, liaising with brand insight teams and customer care teams
- Owning the delivery of new central digital requirements, prioritising journey optimisation, new journey developments and measuring successful KPI's
- Defining the brand web content strategy framework to ensure successful implementation
- Working with the Head of Customer Marketing to develop the strategy for the business's approach to CRO, landing page optimisation in conjunction with CRM campaigns
- Working with brand teams to ensure that maximum benefit is delivered using the content management system
- Ensuring all website developments are delivered to provide the best customer experience - including website and app development
- Acting as a Product Owner for the web platform - working closely with the Agile Web Development team to explain user stories/requirements and prioritising development activities
- Ensuring that websites are fully optimised for search engines
- Analysing customer behaviours within digital channels and identifying and recommending opportunities for improve performance through the use of analytics, testing and customer research
In order to be considered for the Digital Product Owner role, you must have:
- The ability to understand and translate complex business problems into usable solutions
- Experience using wireframe software and be highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience of delivering on-site SEO strategies
- Experience identifying, documenting and communicating solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes or written specifications
- Experience working with Web Development teams using an Agile methodology
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong customer insight
The Digital Product Owner role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a fantastic multi-brand retail business based in the heart of Birmingham. The role is covering a maternity leave for 12 months initially.