Biddable Campaign Manager
Work for this expert agency and you can even pack your bags for a free holiday!
The agency provides cutting-edge marketing solutions to a variety of clients by focusing on their three key strengths; social media, data and software! They are a busy team of experts who centre their work on high-quality and innovation! As they continue to grow as a business, they are now looking for a motivated individual to make their mark on the company! Don’t worry though, it’s not all work and no play, our client loves to recognise and reward excellent performances with exciting social activities including a staff holiday!
The Biddable Campaign will implement and manage digital marketing campaigns. They will engage with their clients in order to build strong working relationships and in all deliver a clear revenue stream from efficient delivering and creating inbound leads at a low cost.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Biddable Campaign Manager
- Research new markets and opportunities for potential business
- Set up and run campaigns, producing reports and then carry out analysis to optimise performance
- Run the day to day of client campaigns
- Within the agency, create and generate new ideas for campaigns
- Make sure there is a clear line of communication across all relevant teams
Skills and Experience
- Experience in buying social and native traffic
- Experience of bidding for media on platforms such as Facebook, Taboola’s Backstage
- Good with data and a good grasp of excel and simple formula calculations is essential
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and resilient outlook
- Solution finder and works hard to deliver results for client and agency
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply today.