Assistant Project Manager
Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to join their busy technology company based near Lincoln.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new career within a project management environment ideally wanting to become a Project Manager in the course of their career.
As an Assistant Project Manager duties will include:
Assist Project Managers with their client work load.
Communicate with clients and progress their project.
Communicate with business colleagues to ensure timely delivery of client projects.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of general business practices such as costs/prices/margins.
- Able to deal effectively with customers in a wide range of industries.
- High levels of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with good time management skills.
- Desire to progress to a Project Manager role.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role and you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly. It is expected that you are a first class communicator both verbally and in writing.
Candidates will initially join the Technical Support Team for 3 months to familiarise themselves with the company`s product and then begin to assist a Project Manager in dealing with their projects. You will be responsible for talking to clients, understanding their requirements and providing advice/assistance throughout their projects.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
Competitive annual salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience
Regular performance and salary reviews