IT Sales Account Manager - Northampton - £25-35K OTE £50-70K + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a long-established IT Services provider in the Northampton area as an Account Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for detecting and driving new business and managing existing accounts across a set territory by utilising direct marketing and agreed strategies to maximise and build long-term profitable customer relationships. The position would be selling a wide portfolio of IT Services, Solutions and Supplies to a range of customers predominantly over the phone.
Our client is a long-established and recognised IT Services provider with vast tenure in providing the best-of-breed technology solutions to a range of different organisations across the UK. With a ten-figure turnover, the business have thousands of long-term partnerships which are built on the foundations of a market-leading and unrivalled nationwide scale for supply and service. Over the years the business have received recognition from the likes of VMWare, Cisco, Dell and CRN for the solutions and levels of service they provide.
- Identify, acquire and manage a range of existing and new business customers for the business
- Sales of a range of IT Hardware, Software, Supplies and Managed Services Business
- Work collaboratively with internal staff to identify potential new business and cross-sell opportunities
- Optimise sales time over the phone
- Promote and demonstrate the effectiveness of IT Services portfolio at off-site customer meetings
- Consultative selling to understand business strain with ability to leverage ROI of IT Solutions
- Explain and demonstrate the benefits of a full portfolio of IT Solutions
- Provide accurate pipeline reporting and manage an effective pipeline of new opportunities
- Building strong and strategic business relationships with prospective customers and maintaining communication channels
- Track record of managing existing and developing new customers
- 2+ years of experience in the Sales of IT Hardware, Software, Supplies and Managed Services
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Full sales cycle exposure with ability to self-generate, propose and close IT Solutions opportunities
- Articulate, literate and competent in preparing and delivering value propositions
- A strong, ambitious and resilient work ethic with a ‘can do’ attitude
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum with an Uncapped Commission Structure and OTE of £50,000 - £70,000 with additional benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration of contact James Salmon at Concept Resourcing on for further information.
Closing date for applications: 18th April 2017