Ricoh / Canon Photocopier Engineer
Ricoh / Canon Photocopier engineer
Print Recruitment Limited - Scotland
Ricoh Photocopier Field Service Engineer
Our client has a new position for a Ricoh /Canon trained Photocopier Engineer, you will be working with the latest Ricoh & Canon Products, interacting with customers and using the latest hand-held technology to plan, clear calls and order parts.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Repairing and servicing equipment in a professional manner, ensuring customer excellence
- Achieving a high first time fix rate and a low recall percentage
- Implementing all appropriate modifications and keeping up to date with technical bulletins
- Following servicing schedules and highlighting problem machines
To succeed as an Engineer, you must be:
- An experienced photocopier engineer, ideally trained on Ricoh / Canon Photocopiers
- Technically skilled, with a strong electronic and mechanical background
- Network training / skills are preferred
- Able to provide first class customer service skills, demonstrating tact, diplomacy and empathy with customers
- Disciplined with a methodical approach to work
- A full UK driving licence holder
- You must have resided in the UK for a minimum of 7 years
Our client recognises that well maintained equipment is an integral part of our client customers' business and likewise they appreciate that their field engineers are the foundation of their service structure. You will be provided bespoke training, including connectivity and networking competencies to give you all the skills you need out in the field, to provide a first class service, to customers.
If you have a proven technical background, electronic knowledge and great customer service skills then this exciting and varied field based role could be just what you are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000 /year