Sales Ledger Clerk
A retail organisation in Nuneaton has a full time, permanent requirement for a Sales Ledger Clerk. Following a restructure of the finance department in order to facilitate the plans for long term expansion, the organisation is looking for a motivated and hard-working Sales Ledger Clerk to support the operation of the finance division. As you'll be processing a high volume of invoices, accuracy and attention to detail are of great importance. You will need to demonstrate an ability to approach work in an organised and processed manner. Previous experience of supporting with the Sales Ledger is also required.
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in all sales ledger duties, including bank reconciliations, petty cash, processing receipts and cash allocations
- Able to form positive relationships with your colleagues
- Complete work efficiently and accurately
- Demonstrate strong systems skills
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a reputable, well known company
- Receive thorough training and be supported in your career development
- Flexible working hours
This job is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk with aspirations of career development. This organisation always prefers to promote from within, so proving yourself in this environment will lead to excellent opportunities further down the line. If you are a driven person with a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you.