Application Support Analyst - Web Design & Maintainance
Application Support Analyst - Design & Maintenance
As an Apps Support Analyst you will be working within a motivated team of professionals to troubleshoot and resolve incidents on a bespoke application utilised by major blue chip clients within the global financial services industry.
Part of your time will also be spent working on the design, development and maintenance of a brand new web based support tool being rolled out to major clients.
This high growth business offers real investment in you. You will benefit from significant upskilling and training opportunities and really be afforded the opportunity to progress your career.
You will have:
- Previous experience with package based Application Support / SQL based application support
- Knowledge of web design / UI design experience - CSS, IIS
- Previous experience within an SLA environment covering the likes of logging, responding and closure of support calls
- Experience creating User Documentation or providing customer training
Beneficial to have:
- SQL Querying skills
- Experience Configuring in-house applications or installing the applications for customers
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012/16, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Financial Services / Banking Sector experience
- Knowledge or experience of ITIL Service Management principles
Interest is sure to be high in this excellent opportunity please "apply now" to be considered
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.