Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Hardware Design Engineer)
£35k - £50k (Dep on Exp), 6% Pension contribution and 25 days holiday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work within a highly innovative GLOBAL Healthcare technology company providing transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. Based in our client’s offices in Nottingham.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for the development of systems and hardware solutions. You will contribute to the Company’s electronic design and development activities where the candidate will be expected to be able to design, build and test PCB’s. A key element of the role will be the responsibility for developing verification and validation test procedures and undertaking verification and validation activities.
The right candidate will have the skills and experience to contribute to all phases of the life-cycle of new and existing projects, from design concept, through to detailed circuit design, prototype build and test, verification and validation and production release.
Relevant skills include: analogue / digital circuit design, PCB layout, theoretical circuit modelling and analysis, assembler and/or embedded 'C'. The work will involve analogue & microprocessor based circuit design for precision instrumentation applications with some involvement in real time embedded software development. The candidate must also have the ability to generate required test documentation in line with the required standards listed below.
The ideal candidate will have: ?
- Degree educated within Electronic engineering (or equivalent level experience) and possess a strong background within an electronics design and manufacturing environment. ?
- PCB Design / Layout (using Altium and/or Eagle).
- Experience in Type testing, validation & verification of electronic devices.
- Experience of Quality systems (ISO9001 and ISO13485 and IEC60601-1 for Medical products would be helpful). ?
- ARM microprocessors. ?
- Hardware design - digital and analogue. ?
- Good IT skills including MS Office, Excel and Internet.
Key Words; Senior Electronics Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Software Electronics Engineer, Healthcare, International, Quality Systems, Electronics Manufacturing, RF, C / C++, PCB design, Altium Designer