Appointment Setter/Telesales Salary between £17,000 - £19,000 per annum. Full Time Permanent Role
Hours Monday - Friday 40 hours a week.
Overall Purpose of Role
As the Appointment Stetter/Telesales person for this locally based organisation you will be responsible for managing & making appointments for Field Sales Executives. You will be required to make a major contribution to the growth & success of our client by communicating with potential new business contacts.
Working with the Directors you will play an integral part in the delivery of qualified appointments. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to recruit, grow and manage an internal telesales team.
- Responsible for making 100 calls per day by using an existing database.
- Responsible for making at least 2 qualified appointment on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that the database is updated with new information gathered from daily calls and that the database is cleansed.
- This role will have one direct report and therefore you will be responsible for developing team members.
- The role will also hold the responsibility of reporting data regarding team targets back to the Senior Management team.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
- Develop the contacts database and proactively network and manage sales leads.
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver projects to deadlines.
Internal Operations and Personal Development
- Take responsibility for your personal development by setting and achieving personal targets.
- Identify personal training needs and source suitable training solutions.
- Keep ahead of developments in the industry by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses, seminars or conferences as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of the organisation's products and services.
- Suggest areas for improvement of internal processes and possible solutions.
- Be fully aware of, comply with and help to enforce standard internal policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties as necessary and that are deemed appropriate to the post.
- Work towards development within the role, show management your “hungry” for growth into a field sales opportunity.
40 hours per week. Monday – Friday based in Corby.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.