1st Line Support Engineer
1st Line Support Engineer / North West London / £20,000 - £25,000
Based in impressive offices in North West London, Franklin Bates have the pleasure of working with a prestigious not-for-profit organisation, this ever-expanding specialist department are professionals in improving the style, design and construction of buildings across London and the rest of the UK and have their own subscription portal. The IT department of this company are looking for a capable, enthusiastic individual to join them as a 1st Line Support Engineer to be a critical part of their support function and dealing with internal customers first hand.
Your day to day duties will include being the first contact point for support issues within this 500+ people organisation, answering calls and tackling 1st line IT issues. You will be reliable, friendly and understand IT at a basic-mid level. In return you will be offered the perfect opportunity to progress and learn more about IT in a welcoming and hospitable environment, you be surrounded by intelligent and likeminded individuals and have the backing to advance into your preferred IT area.
- Between 6 and 18 months experience with hands-on 1st line support experience, installing and configuring hardware and software in a commercial environment
- Some service desk experience and accompanying clear verbal communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation abilities
- An enthusiastic approach and aptitude to learn / progress
- Some experience with Infrastructure, Windows, HP / Dell servers and Office would be a bonus
You will be based out of their impressive offices in North West London and will be paid between £20,000 and £25,000 per annum.
Please apply to this role if you are looking for an excellent opportunity to further your career within IT and technical support and are looking for an approachable and helpful company to help you do so.
Support Engineer / 1st Line / First Line / Infrastructure / Windows / Servers / London