Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst - Edinburgh
We are looking for a proactive Junior/developing Business Analyst to join our Edinburgh based team. Ideal applicants will have Business Analysis experience and be familiar with BA tools and techniques, process mapping, and change control.
About the role
Capita HR Solutions provides BPO HR, Pension & Benefits services to the public & private sector. We have a service centre in Edinburgh from where we provide services specifically to financial services clients across the UK.
Working out of our bright and modern Edinburgh office, you will sit within a small projects team that has responsibility for assessing and fulfilling change request. These requests can range from small to large projects across the HR/Pensions & Benefits range of processes.
About Capita | HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We've built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What you will do:
- Support our senior analysts to assess change requests to the contracted scope of processes
- Once requirements are confirmed, support our senior analysts in implementing the required changes in the context of agreed budget and project plan
- Own and manage the Master Process List (process catalogue) providing updates as part of our monthly cycle
- Manage and oversee SharePoint content changes for the HRSC, liaising with the Procedure Writer to ensure completion to required standards both for the Master Process List and the processes themselves
- Provide support to the change management process including liaison with external partners to ensure all contractual process documentation is maintained and revised as necessary.
- Work closely with the Operational Teams to gather requirements and either undertake, or support the Procedure Writer in documenting the change.
- Provide a level of project management to co-ordinate the change where scope dictates
Your experience will include:
- Strong analytical competency
- Procedure Writing Experience, specifically utilizing Visio
- Experience of supporting Change Management
- Experience in administering and supporting Content Management Systems
- Ability to understand system business requirements and translate into formal documentation
- Experience in Continuous Improvement processes
- Experience of integrated HR systems, CRM, browser based platforms, workflow and knowledge management systems
- Excellent understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design.
- Proficient in writing User stories, creating Use Cases, Use case diagrams, Workflow Diagrams,
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.