Sole Credit Controller
This role, Sole Credit Controller, is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with prior experience working in a sole role to progress their career.
The company are rapidly expanding meaning the opportunity to develop is huge.
The position will be based in the City of London meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
Our client are an SME who have been rapidly expanding over the last 2 years. As a result they are a finance team of 5 looking to hire a sole Credit Controller. Candidates applying to this role must have sole experience, or have experience in accounts receivable (accountancy) as well as phone chasing.
This role, Sole Credit Controller, involves
- Sole responsibility of the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable
- Chasing from local schools and universities
- Recruitment experience is beneficial but not vital
- Experience in a sole role is vital
- Chasing invoices up to £300,000
- Setting up payment plans
- Running credit checks
- Ensuring candidates have the correct compliance
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Using excel to a VlookUps and Pivot Table level
- Chasing debt back to 9 months old
- Working on Sage and Tempest
- Dealing with candidate and client rate queries
- Based in the City of London
- Paying up to £27,000
- Accountancy based
The candidate we are looking for, Sole Credit Controller, must have experience in a sole role. Candidates who have not been involved in the accounts receivable, as well as the Credit Control cannot be considered for this position.
If candidates have experience in the Recruitment sector this would also be a bonus.
Candidates must be able to commute to the City of London.
The role will pay a basic of £27,000.
This role is an exciting opportuntiy for a candidate to grow and develop within an expanding company.