IT Support Specialist
We have a full time vacancy for an IT Support Specialist working in our IT department.
Hemingways is a well-established, well regarded, technology based company located in Ripon and Melmerby, North Yorkshire. Leveraging the best out of information technology is crucial to the continued growth of the company and as such the role of the Senior Infrastructure Support Specialist is pivotal to the business’s ongoing success.
This exciting opportunity to join a busy and proactive team in our IT department offers a varied role in providing IT support to our users and administering our helpdesk system. It also provides an opportunity to gain exposure to leading technologies and develop your IT skills. Experience of supporting Microsoft operating systems and applications, PC hardware and peripherals is essential.
- Provide support for Hemingways users and systems
- Administer Hemingway’s helpdesk system, assign and escalate tickets appropriately.
- Administer Hemingways anti-virus, patching and door access system
- Administer users and groups in Hemingway’s systems.
- Inventory and hardware asset management
- Procure IT supplies and peripherals.
- Document IT systems and processes.
- Provide advice and support to other IT team members.
- Provide advice and support to other business areas and staff.
- Carry out Portable Appliance testing.
- Assist the Senior Support Specialists
- Assist in other areas of the business during peak periods.
- Positively promote the companies policies and standards.
If you are an IT professional with experience of providing 1st/2nd line end user support, a commitment to delivering excellence, a passion for information technology and a desire to drive yourself and the business forwards, then in addition to a competitive remuneration package Hemingways can offer you an opportunity to expand and hone your skills whilst working in a dynamic, progressive and friendly environment.