Service Support Coordinator
Service Support Coordinator-Reading - £24,000 - £26,000 At present ESP Global Services is recruiting a position to be based at our Head Office in Reading - Have you gained experience within an ITIL orientated role? Do you know about Problem Management, Change Management or Knowledge Management?
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
What does the role of Service Support Coordinator involve?:
To support the Service Desk in the identification and implementation of service improvements, in proactive services and in line with ITIL good practice. Deliver statistical analysis of call data to spot trends and identify root causes to enable service to be improved.
- Using data analysis to identify problem trends, such as repeat issues / key trends and metrics and undertake Problem Management analysis
- Contribute to reducing incident volumes through Problem Management activity and actions to deliver tangible cost savings and service efficiencies
- Work with Problem Management processes using ITIL framework to achieve greater efficiencies on the Service Desk.
- Assist with Change Management across ESP and named customers to ensure delivery to correct review and activity process takes place and low risk changes are delivered.
- Identify performance gaps across the Service Desks and assist in the preparation and delivery of performance improvement plans for the Service Desk team members, to improve the efficiency of the Service Desk in its call handling.
- Create knowledge articles, then publish and maintain the Knowledge Base to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction by the Service Desk
- Run Major Incidents when required, and deliver training of the major incident management process to the Service Desk team.
- Be fully aware of the ESP Business Continuity and Disaster recovery plan and regularly check all elements of it to ensure high availability of the Service Desks.
- Support the Service Support Manager in the overall proactive support to the Service Desk.
Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience ESP is looking for:
You shall have at least 3 years Service Desk experience required; including;
- Analysis of call management data, trending and root cause identification, Problem management, The ability to create and manage knowledge base articles.
- ITIL Foundation trained
- Good working knowledge of call management systems
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office products
- Detailed and methodical in their approach to problem solving.
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Very good Inter-personal skills; ability to communicate at all levels
- Results focused with ability to measure, analyse and drive performance against KPIs
* Free parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.