Application Support Developer - PHP, LAMP
Applications Support Developer - PHP, LAMP
A full service Digital Agency and Software Development Company based in Kentish Town are currently looking for a couple of Applications Support Developers to join their support and development team.
They are looking for talented people to help program and support bespoke web-based applications using the PHP LAMP technology stack.
- Making coding changes, testing and facilitating bug fixes and managing software releases.
- Allocating issues to Support team members and managing issues through to resolution
- QA and testing of all software changes from across the team before code is released.
- Constantly managing clients expectations with regards to the progress of issues.
- Escalation to development teams if issues cannot be resolved within the Support team
- Mentoring and supporting junior developers.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Need to have more than 5 years' experience developing and ideally supporting complex bespoke web-based applications.
- Development experience using PHP, MySQL and any of the major Frameworks
- Experience in liaising and interacting with Clients
- Experience working in Agile software development environments
These guys offer a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals wanting to be part of their company's ambitious expansion plans. So, if this sounds of interest, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead and I can give you all the details.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.