Newly qualified FP&A Analyst for a Technology business based in central London £50-55k + bonus + benefits
A fantastic newly qualified FP&A opportunity has arisen for a FTSE 100 business. This role will be sat within one of their divisional groups based in central London. You will be working for a world leader in the technology space. As an FP&A analyst you will be a key part of the regional Finance team, supporting timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Business Partnering
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Newly qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Commercial Acumen
- Big company background / practice trained