Junior C++ Software Developer - Banking Scotland
Role: Junior C++ Software Developer - Banking Industry Scotland
Type: Permanent Junior C++ Software Developer - Banking Industry Scotland
My client are a global financial services company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. Their assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of financial organizations in more than 100 countries.
They are looking for Junior Software Developers to fill some challenging positions that are keen to work as part of a small team in Dundee. This will be within a team that design, evaluate, test and support of devices used in payment systems for the Banking Industry. A key requirement is to have a keen interest in the design of electro/mechanical systems operating under software or firmware command & control.
This role would allow you to be part of a global team with the current project being involved in:
- Design, development and documentation of software and firmware drivers controlling embedded real time devices.
- Design, development and documentation of test procedures and software to validate functionality.
- Software unit test, and supporting integration and systems testing.
- Regular progress reporting on schedule, quality & size of change
We ae looking for Junior Software Developers that have a strong academic pedigree and background in the following:
- A Degree in a Software\Computer\Electronics Engineering
- Project experience developing embedded real time firmware in C, C++
- Project experience in developing PC\Device application level software (Linux, Android or Windows) C++, C#, VB, C, Python
- Software design and methodologies – Object Orientated
- Software configuration management
My client are looking to line up interviews from Monday 8th May. If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you, please send through your most recent CV to .