My client, a leading Information Management Services and Solutions organisation, are looking to recruit an experienced Systems Analyst.
The successful candidate will act as the interface between development, the business and end-users, eliciting and defining customer requirements and then translating these into functional specifications. Working alongside Project Managers, Developers and Account Managers you will be responsible for turning functional specifications into system designs ensuring successful deliverables.
Candidates will require a strong technical understanding and background, alongside demonstrable experience of the full SDLC.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrable experience of the full system development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile, Spiral etc.)
- Strong SQL Querying Skills
- An understanding of system design and application architecture development
- Experience of data analysis and physical database design
- Experience of system failure analysis and problem solving (Root Cause Analysis)
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a strong technical background
- If you have experience working in the Defence Sector and within a commercial environment or knowledge of business process management software this would also be desirable
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Tamworth, Burton on Trent, Stafford, Stoke on Trent.
We are advertising this opportunity in line with the Race Relations Act Section 41 exemption. Applicants would be required to meet special nationality rules and therefore this vacancy is open solely to British Citizens.