Trainee CAD Designer - Ashford Ref 949/15
Are you a Mechancial Engineering or Product Design graduate? Do you have an interest in BIM or knowledge of Autodesk Products? If so our client, a successful building information modelling company, would like to hear from you.
Due to expansion and increase in workload they are looking for BIM Technicians that are keen to progress within a successful company in London. You would be working within a global team, helping to deliver some of the world’s most challenging construction projects.
The company offer:
- a fantastic training programme for both graduates and established professionals.
- the opportunity for personal development within the industry
For the junior technician role you will preferably be
- a graduate with a mechanical engineering background with good experience of AutoCAD
- have an interest in MEP services
- Revit/Fabrication software (an advantage)
- knowledge of HVAC (advantageous)
Our client offer a salary of £17,000 and 20 days holiday (rises with service).
If you would like to find out further information about this position then please apply.