3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst
Are you a passionate and hard working 3rd Line Support Analyst who takes pride in what you do ?
If you are and you're looking to take the next step in your career, focussing on Information Security then look no further.
My client is a global organisation who truly cares about the people working for them and they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their already talented team based in Glasgow.
This is a hands on technical role where you will be responsible for the configuration, operation, management and support of a wide number of Information Security systems, applications and appliances.
- Significant experience in a technical environment working across multiple technologies.
- Experience - LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP.
- Exposure to OS platforms such as LINUX or WINDOWS.
- Experience with VMWare
- Understanding of Information Security technologies.
- Highly motivated, demonstrating a professional 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & influencing skills
- Firewall experience ideally including McAfee Endpoint
It would be highly advantageous to have some experience of:
- SIEM - RSA Netwitness
- PAM - CyberArk
- Web gateway & DLP suite, either McAfee or Symantec products
- McAfee Endpoint Policy Orchestrator
- GRC - Archer
The chance to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment is on offer, where you will be able to up skill and further develop your career.
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.