C# & SQL Developer
C# & SQL Developer - Investment Sector - Redhill/Reigate
Salary up to £55,000 pa DoE plus attractive benefits
This is a rare chance to join an Agile development team within this leading global player in the investment industry sector.
You will work in a flexible, supportive environment, and collaborate closely with operational consultants and business sponsors.
As a C# & SQL developer, your core responsibility will be the support and continued development of C# modelling applications used in-house and by external clients.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work on a highly visible project and, by coming in at an early stage, the chance to influence the project's direction and success!
- Contribute to the development of C# modelling applications including:
- Data Layer - C# classes
- Data Access - SQL stored procedures
- Data Repository & SQL tables
- Take ownership of solutions for their full life-cycle
- Develop knowledge of the existing applications and understanding of clients' needs/ processes to assist in making effective recommendations and contributions
- Have an active role within the team; collaborating, and sharing knowledge and ideas
The ideal candidate will have...
- Developed in .NET 4.5
- Strong knowledge, and professional experience in C# development
- Good knowledge of MSSQL database, T-SQL
- Professional experience working in relational database management system (RDBMS)
- An excellent track record of delivering database and middle-tier solutions
- Strong OO analysis and design experience, with good understanding of .Net framework architecture
- Had exposure to the wider .NET ecosystem (ASP.NET, WPF)
- Experience of TDD
It'd be great if you're also…
- A logical thinker, a problem solver, a diligent worker, a team player who thrives in a collegiate atmosphere
- Passionate about technology and modern development tools and techniques
If you're keen to join a company which will build your career, encourage your personal and professional development, and expose you to working with the latest market solutions… Please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.