Recruitment Resourcer - Reading - £24,000- £26,000
We are currently recruiting a Resourcer to support our in-house recruitment team. We are looking for a talented individual who has proven experience of resourcing high volume positions and is committed to providing a high quality candidate experience, whilst providing full administrative support and coordination activity to the department.
What is the Recruitment Resourcer responsible for?
* Working alongside hiring managers to understand individual vacancies
* Proactively sourcing talent by using Boolean searches on job boards for all nominated roles / headhunting
* Carrying out robust tele screening process with candidates for all nominated roles
* Attending interviews based at the Reading Head Quarters and remote locations when required
Coordination/ Administration Activity:
* Posting all recruitment material, advertising copy and media to relevant job boards
*Responding to all applicants in a timely manner, printing and annotating CVs
*Carry out recruitment searches across job boards available
*Carry out CV screening over the telephone
*Co-ordinate interview scheduling with Candidates, Recruitment Manager and Line Managers. Prepare meeting rooms, interview packs, provision refreshments and ensure required technology is available.
* Monitoring busy email inbox
*Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with the running of recruitment events and careers fairs
*Update and maintain the recruitment database to ensure accurate recruitment records are maintained so that meaningful statistics can be generated
What Competencies / previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* You will be a confident communicator with effective communications skills
* You will have proven past experience of working as a Recruiter/ Resourcer, in- house is desirable
* Ability to work under pressure and under tight time scales
* A genuine passion to find the right candidate for ESP
* Drive and energy
* Have an organised approach and the ability to ensure that the department is administratively supported at all times
* Additional language would be beneficial but not essential
* A competent understanding of IT support roles would be beneficial
* Driving licence and access to car
Working hours- Monday to Friday 0900- 1730
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Sound Interesting? Please apply today for a quick response.