Senior Accountant - Hemel Hempstead
- An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work at a highly regarded, 2 Partner Practice in the Hemel Hempstead area.
- A fantastic chance to work as a Senior Accountant at a 2 Partner Practice in Hemel Hempstead who are looking to strengthen their already established team with an experienced Senior Accountant.
My client is one of the most reputable practices in the UK, they are a 2 Partner Practice in Hemel Hempstead and this role provides a great chance to further your career in an Accountancy Practice as a Senior Accountant in a respected & friendly firm.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant in Hemel Hempstead
- Preparation and completion of Statutory Accounts.
- Build a good rapport with clients.
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
- Prep or Corporation and Personal Tax.
- VAT returns.
- Mentoring team members.
- Accounts from start to completion.
- Portfolio management work.
- Audit work.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant will be
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Professional, friendly & driven.
- Be a team player and able to build relationships with team members.
- 3+ Years experience in UK Practice.
- Experience as a Senior Accountant in your current firm & preferably experience in managing a portfolio.