My client, a leading Global Property business is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager as an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Posting both tenant and landlord receipts
- Prepare the banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts
- Processing all credit and debit card payments
- Posting all supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Chase client by phone and email in regards to fees arrears
- Resolve in a timely manager client, tenant and office queries
- Ad hoc duties by Manager as required
The successful candidate will be a 2016 graduate with at least 6 month experience within a finance department.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.