Business Development Executive - Spice Packaging Solutions
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a suitably qualified person to join our sales team. You will primarily serve as the primary point of contact for customers with queries about new product development, orders and deliveries.
The ideal candidate should be technically-focused, creative in the development of product solutions and have a strong commitment to customer service. If you have exceptional organizational skills, are able to undertake complex product costing analysis and have a flair for creative product development, then we would like to meet you.
- Gain experience to respond to new product enquiries and offer suitable solutions
- Use creative skills to design/produce samples for customers as well as eye-catching images for online marketing.
- Undertake complex product costing, initially under the supervision of the Sales Director
- Develop the company’s online and social media marketing capability to increase sales enquiries
- Process orders and take enquiries via email or phone
- Check data accuracy of orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries and liaise with Production to ensure timely deliveries
- Ideally a degree/diploma in a technical discipline (i.e. Engineering/Mathematics/etc.) or Product Design, however other qualifications would be considered based on experience
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and ideally Sage Line 50
- Excellent numeracy skills to be applied to product costing, sourcing materials quotes, etc.
- Ability to apply creative skills to develop fit-for-purpose product solutions for customers
- Good telephone manner and able to communicate easily with customers
- A self-starter with excellent organizational, multitasking and project management skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: circa 25k depending upon experience
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday