Best Practice and Risk Assistant
Our client, a legal practice that provides practical, high quality and commercially relevant legal advice to public, private and third sector organisations is looking for a new Best Practice and Risk Assistant to join their team in Bristol.
The successful candidate will support the Director of Risk by delivering high class risk and regulatory service.
- Ensure the firm’s information security management system, online Information Security Risk Register and firm wide Information Security policies and procedures are kept updated and well maintained
- Liaise with key stakeholders and other members of departments such as IT
- Liaise with external ISO consultants and auditors
- Liaise with internal auditors
- Provide improvement initiatives relating to ISO 9001 and 27001, upgrading to ISO 9001:2015 before September 2018
- Deal with data breaches
- Addressing any issues in line with legal and regulatory obligations
- Good understanding of maintaining quality standard, especially ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Legal background highly advantageous
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of IT software
- Ability to present projects with confidence and gripping enthusiasm
- Sound knowledge of GDPR and how it affects the firm’s technology systems
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £35,000.
To find out more about the job, please apply with an updated version of our CV.