This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ICT Coordinator looking for their next opportunity! The position is offered on a full time permanent basis and is based from our client's site in Swindon.
- To support Windows 2008/2012 server infrastructure including the administration of DHCP, DNS, WSUS, AD, SQL, Access and all main server supplied services;
- To support & maintain MS Exchange 2010 servers used by the Company;
- To provide support for all of the company's infrastructure;
- To use expertise in order to deliver timely and effective problem resolution in the event of ICT issues arising both in and out of core working hours if required;
- To support and resolve all issues experienced by all end users within the Company service level agreements, ensuring maximum security and the correct use of equipment is adhered to at all times;
- To support and maintain ICT hardware including PC's, printers and handheld terminals within Company service level agreements and ensure adherence to 5S schedules;
- To manage and ensure Company back-ups are run and completed (Symantec 2012)
- To ensure DRP procedures and policies documentation is maintained and updated;
- To administrate and maintain the Company's ICT licensing and contract requirements;
- To conduct general networking actives, Cabling, switch and router configurations;
- To create and maintain business specified group policies in Active Directory;
- To manage and maintain up to date user accounts and permissions;
- To manage and maintain the control of Company ICT assets;
- To understand and operate within Health & Safety regulations when installing ICT equipment;
- To maintain active Communications and Link from third party's;
- To maintain effective working relationships with line management and Associates;
- To provide input into strategic plans on ICT and business development;
- To compile both weekly and ad-hoc business critical reports when required;
- To monitor and upload daily and weekly tasks;
- To maintain and setup handheld devices including mobile phones, barcode scanners ensuring prompt return of faulty units and proactive management of replacements;
- To assist in the maintenance of the Company Website, Intranet and Web Based Display Boards;
- The role involves working on a call out basis in line with business needs and company policy.
Hours of work: Basic hours are 39¼ per week however the individual will work 42½ hours per week. Hours above basic will be banked and paid in the event of an unscheduled shutdown. When the individual has over 50 hours in their bank they will be paid for any overtime worked above their basic hours.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to be on call at certain times.
Salary: Based on experience.
Overtime is payable in the event that banked hours are over 50.
Christmas bonus based on attendance.
Holidays: 24 days per annum with incremental increases based on length of service.
Company shutdowns in May, August and December.
Uniform: All associates are required to wear a uniform provided by the Company. This currently consists of a jacket, trousers and safety boots.
Pension: All eligible associates will be auto-enrolled into the company pension scheme upon joining the business. The company will contribute 3% and the associate will need to contribute a minimum of 2.5%. Members of the pension scheme will also be eligible to 4 x life assurance.